California Career Center and My Stuff Job Central documents in one place and share them online with others for review and feedback. Students can create, revise, and save high school and career plans, activities, resumes, and job-search letters.
In order for students to use a Career Center student account Dashboard they must create Career Center and Job Central accounts. Detailed instructions for students are imbedded in the Dashboard, including how to email you a Dashboard link and password.
View Student Work and Provide Feedback:
- Ask the student to email their Dashboard link and password to you.
- Sign in to your Educator account.
- Open the student email and select the Dashboard link your student sent you.
- A web browser window will open to a page titled “Educator Dashboard”.
- Enter the Dashboard link password.
- If there is no password with the link in the email, select the “enter” key to move forward.
- The activities the student shared are on the Dashboard. Select to view.
- If an activity you assigned is not there, ask the student to share it.
- You can use the same link multiple times so you can choose to not have the student repeatedly send the link. Refresh the dashboard page you have and the new work will be there.
- Write your feedback in the “comment” box.
- Select “Send Comment”. Your student will receive your comments in their student account.